Christmas is coming and it is time to share the happiness in our classroom and adjust some christmas activities in our lesson plans. Here you can find the best Christmas resources:
- Esol Courses provides a really wide range of Christmas activities for every level. (Beginners to advanced). Click here to visit the Christmas section.
- TeacherStuff Holiday Page hundreds of Christmas texts and activities for Christmas. I would really recommend this site for young learners. It contains a lot of Christmas texts, poems, songs, carols, pictures to colour, handcrafts etc. It really worths visiting.
- LearnEnglishKids powered by the British Council contains lots of quality educational Christmas games.
- The Children’s Chapel is a great website that contains a lot of Christmas stories, coloring, activities and songs.
- Topmarks’ festive page contains great interactive Christmas games. It is suitable for young learners.
- Teaching Ideas shares a bunch of great teaching ideas to use with your classroom. It also contains motivating Christmas pictures, videos, banners, games, jokes, and links.
Help me build this link. If you know a website that shares quality Christmas Resourses for students, please leave me a comment.